You guys are going to absolutely love this recipe. I know the combination of raspberry and white chocolate is a winner so I thought I would try using cherries instead and they work just as well! Topped with almond butter feels like you’re eating a little slice of heaven!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 120g plant based yogurt
- 130ml plant based milk
- 40g coconut oil, melted
- 250g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g granulated sugar
- 75g dairy free white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 150g frozen cherries
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper
- In a bowl, mash the bananas then mix in the yogurt, milk and coconut oil
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder, then pour in the banana mixture and stir to combine
- Gently fold in the chocolate and the cherries, then transfer to the loaf tin
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until a skewer comes out clean, and leave to cool for 45 minutes
- Cut into slices and enjoy!