- 200g oats
- 40g vanilla protein powder (Free Soul)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15g chia seeds
- 30g mixed seeds
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g maple syrup
- 80g apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a baking tray with some baking paper
- In a bowl, combine the oats, protein, cinnamon and seeds
- Combine the maple syrup and coconut oil together and melt in the microwave in 10 second bursts, until the coconut oil has melted. Then pour over the oat mixture and stir really well so everything is coated
- Pour into the baking tray and use your hands to make sure the mixture is packed tight together, as if you were making flapjacks. The tighter it is the cluster-ier (if that is even a word) it will be!
- Bake for 10-15 minutes then remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. If you attempt to breal it up when it is still hot it will all fall apart!