A quick and easy lunch that you don’t even need a microwave for! Packed full of veggies and plant protein. The best thing is that you don’t even have to use what I used.. if you’d like to add anything else; pepper, pine nuts, spring onion to name a few, add them!
- 300g pasta (I used green pea fusilli)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 pack of baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 of a cucumber, sliced then quartered
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 100g black olives, halved
- 1 handful of fresh corriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 80g vegan feta cheese
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain and allow to cool completely
- In the meantime, chop the remaining ingredients and add to a bowl with the olive oil and dried herbs
- When the pasta has cooled down, add to the bowl, stir and serve!