Got a load of kale/spinach/cavolo nero that needs using up? I’ve got ya!
This sauce is ready in minutes and can be mixed into yogurt as a dipping sauce with pitta bread, stirred into pasta or used as a pizza base!
Serves: 1 jar (approx 4 servings)
- 250 cavolo nero
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green/red chilli (I kept the seeds in)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 35g tahini (approx 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp of water (or more if required)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend for 2-3 minuites until it shrinks down to half the size
- Spoon into a jar and use as you wish!