Delicious, crunchy peanut butter clusters with chewy protein bar pieces – this granola is bound to impress most people!
- 100g peanut butter
- 20g coconut butter
- 30g coconut honey (or maple syrup, agave etc)
- 30g rice krispies
- 150g oats
- 1 Barebells salty peanut protein bar, cut into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a saucepan, combine the peanut butter, coconut butter and coconut honey and heat until everything is melted
- Rice krispies and oats in a bowl then pour over the peanut butter mixture. Stir well to make sure everything is combined then transfer to the baking tray, pressing down to make sure the mixture is tightly packed
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then remove from the oven, allow it to cool completely to room temperature, then break into clusters, mix in with the protein bar and enjoy!