Happy Easter everyone! I haven’t had much time to bake anything so here are some very easy, no-bake easter nests that require minimal skill, ingredients and fuss. You can whip these up at the last minute and no one would even know! I hope you enjoy!
- 50g dark chocolate
- 5g coconut oil
- Spray oil
- 55g vermicelli noodles, crushed
- 20g rice krispies
- Galaxy chocolate eggs
- Melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil on a low setting in the microwave. In the meantime spray a muffin tin with some spray oil
- In a bowl, combine the noodles and rice krispies. Add about 2/3 of the chocolate mixture and combine. Transfer to the muffin tin and aim to create nest shapes
- Add a small spoonful of the remaining melted chocolate to the centre, then top with a galaxy egg
- Refridgerate for about 30 minutes and enjoy!