Another French toast recipe coming to you as I just can’t get enough! This time I added protein powder for extra flavour and extra protein (duhhh).
- 2 Warburtons thins (4 slices in total)
- 3 tbsp Aquafaba
- 4 tbsp soya milk
- 15g Free soul sistas vegan vanilla protein
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Spray oil
- Whisk together the Aquafaba, milk, protein and cinnamon and dunk in the thins until they are well coated
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat and spray in some oil. Add in the slices and fry on each side for 2 minutes. Flip them over again and fry on each side again, drizzling any remaining mixture over.
- Remove from the griddle and serve with your favourite toppings. I used coconut yogurt, mixed berries, cocoa nibs, goji berries, coconut, chocolate agave and dessicated coconut