These waffles are loaded with the goods. Not only are they the best tasting waffles I’ve ever made, they contain over 45g of protein which is satiating – keeping you fuller for longer! You can top with anything you wish.. I used coconut yogurt, warmed frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and coconut nectar honey. You can also use this recipe for pancakes. Enjoy!
- 1 flax egg
- 50g courgette
- 40g oats
- 30g free soul vegan vanilla protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150ml barebells vanilla milkshake (milk will do)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Spray oil
- Blitz all ingredients in a blender to form a smooth batter
- Spray a few sprays of oil onto your waffle maker than add the mixture
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes before digging in with your favourite toppings!
TIP: my waffle maker only makes 2 waffles at a time. I turn the oven on to 100c while I’m cooking them and place the finished waffles onto a baking tray and into the oven. This keeps them warm and makes them a little crispy too!