Pancake day is fast approaching so obviously I’m jumping on here to share my all time favourite pancake recipe with you all. All you need is a blender and a pan and you’re good to go! These silky smooth pancakes can be stacked up high with your favourite toppings. Give them a go and tag me in your creations!
- 30g free soul sistas vegan vanilla protein powder
- 6g chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80g courgette
- 60g spelt flour
- 160ml plant milk
- Coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until a smooth batter forms
- Transfer the batter into a measuring jug and heat a few sprays of oil on a non stick frying pan
- Pour 1/5 of batter onto the pan. Once bubbles begin to form, carefully flip and fry on the other side for 1-2 minutes
- Repeat for the remaining batter then stackkkk high with your fav toppings!