These chickpeas are delicious and added so much flavour to my salad. They also made a great snack for when you’re feeling peckish. What’s even better is that they’re so easy to make!
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp chilli powder (less if you don’t like spice)
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Juice & zest of 1/2 a lime
- 1 tsp oil
- Drain the chickpeas and transfer to a bowl. Add the chilli powder and half of the lime zest and juice. Mix until all chickpeas are coated
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chickpeas for about 10 minutes until they’re brown
- If you want them a little crispier (recommended), transfer to a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes
- Remove, mix with the remaining lime juice and zest and enjoy!