Made with just a few ingredients, these biscuits are a perfect little pick me up and are great for some easy baking. If ya like bourbon biscuits, give these a go!
- 150g oats, blitzed to a flour
- 60g coconut flour
- 40g coconut sugar
- 30g cocoa powder
- 100ml maple syrup
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 50g peanut butter (not the runny type)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Combine oats, coconut flour, coconut sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well
- Add in the maple syrup and coconut oil and mix until a dough forms
- Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to form shapes
- Transfer shapes to baking tray and re roll out dough to get as many as you can out of it – try not to roll it out too much. The more it’s rolled the crumblier it gets!
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes
- In the meantime prepare the filling combining the peanut butter, cocoa and maple syrup in a bowl
- Remove, allow to cool for another 10 then place a layer of filling between 2 biscuits and sandwich together!