I always find that most of my salad recipes turn out pretty damn special when I make them in a rush. That also means they’re quick and easy to make. This one is packed with raw veggies so is nutritious as well as delicious!
- 100g pasta, cooked according to instructions
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tbsp soya yogurt (I used alpro go on)
- 2 tbsp water (you may need more/less depending on how think you want the sauce)
- Salt to taste
- Veggie options: 1 small red onion, 1 radish, cherry tomatoes, 1 inch cucumber, sweet corn, edamame
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions and allow to cook
- In a blender, combine the avocado, tahini, yogurt, water and salt and blitz into a sauce
- Stir the sauce into the cooked pasta and mix with salad vegetables of your choice!