Chocolate and strawberries – name a better duo…
Ripe bananas are my best friend when it comes to baking (as you can probably tell). I love how you can make a variety of recipes with them, from banana bread, to cupcakes, to cookies like these! They are very easy to make and you can add in any other ingredients you’d like such as nuts, other dried fruits. And they only take 12 minutes in the oven then they are ready to devour!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or honey, maple syrup)
- 1 tsp nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g (approx 1 cup) oat flour
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- 20g dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180 and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Mash the banana in a bowl using a fork/masher, then add the agave, nut butter and vanilla extract. Mix together to combine
- Stir in the baking powder and oat flour until it is a thick consistency, then stir though the chocolate chips and strawberries
- Scoop out a table spoonful of the mixture and place on the prelined baking tray. Repeat for all of the mixture and use a spoon to shape into cookie shapes. Top with a few more chocolate chops
- Bake for 12 minutes then remove from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!