I don’t even know how to describe this dish.. I guess its a sort of protein christmas cake jelly/panna cotta, but is more dense and quite a bit harder. Just try it for yourself and you’ll know exactly what I mean!
- 15g ginger biscuit vegan protein blend
- 10g coconut sugar (1 tbsp)
- 210ml plant based milk (I used coconut)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder
- 50ml boiling water
- In a small pan, mix the protein, sugar, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg and bring to a boil
- Turn down the heat to a simmer, and combine the agar agar powder with boiling water in a measuring jug, mixing it quickly but thoroughly
- Pour agar-water mixture into the pan, give it a quick whisk so everything is combined and pour into a bowl (or any moulds you wish)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then enjoy!
Toppings: salted caramel co-yo yogurt, pecan nuts, mixed peel, raisins, cinnamon, cranberries