Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Whether you celebrate it or not, I urge you to use this day to reflect on what you’re thankful for. Maybe even bake these delicious, delicate cookies for someone you’re thankful for and share the love 💛
- 100g Vegan Butter (I used this)
- 50g or 1/4 cup granulated Sugar
- 25g coconut flour
- 85g plain flour (you can omit coconut flour and use 110g plain flour only if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 5 tbsp plant-milk (I used hazelnut)
- 4 tbsp lemon curd (Recipe here)
- Preheat oven to 170c and line a baking tray
- Cream together the butter and sugar (you may find it easier if you slightly melt the butter beforehand, but don’t let it go to a liquid!)
- Add in the flour and stir
- Add in agave and stir, then add in the milk, tbsp by tbsp, mixing with your hands until a dough forms
- Break off pieces of tough (about 1 tbsp large) and roll into balls and place on baking tray
- Flatten each ball and use your thumb to create a small indent (they may start to crumble, just use your hands to push them back together – it doesn’t matter too much)
- Bake in centre of oven for 8 minutes, then remove, add a small amount (Approx 3/4 a tsp) of lemon curd into the centre of each cookie, and return to the oven and bake for another 8 minutes, checking regularly!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then enjoy! Store in fridge for around 5 days.