I’ve mentioned how much I love cooking with chickpea (gram/besan) flour in the past. It’s not only packed with protein, but it’s easily digestible and gluten free. You can often find it in the world food section of the supermarket and price-wise is in the same range as regular flour.
- 3/4 cup gram (chickpea) flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp nude Heady & Herby
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sundried veg (I used a mix), sliced
- 12 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup mixed seeds
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Combine flour, nutrition yeast, nude Heady & Herby, baking powder and salt in a bowl and add the water & whisk
- Grease a muffin tin with your non stick cooking spray, and place an equal amount of veg and olives into each tin
- Pour the chickpea flour mixture over the veg, and sprinkle over some mixed seeds
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!