I am always looking for ways to add extra veg to my diet, and I find that oats are often a very good way! I usually either add beetroot, courgette or carrots however this time I decided to try something new… and a little less popular. They are delicious which is why I am sharing my recipe!
- A few cauliflower florets (about 3/4 of a cup)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp raw cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup hazelnut milk (or any milk you prefer!)
- 1/4 cup water
- In a blender, combine the caulliflower and oats and pulse until the mixture resembles large crumbes
- Transfer to a small saucepan, adding cocoa powder and milk
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then reduce the heat so it is simmering. Add cocoa powder and stir
- Continue to stir for a few more minutes, adding water if it gets too thick
- Once it has been cooknig for at least 8 minutes and is at the consistency you like, remove from the heat and spoon into a bowl
- Top with your fav toppings and enjoy!
My toppings: 2 squares kaakao chocoate, 1 tsp peanut butter, 1/2 pack whitworths chocolate & hazelnut shots, sweet freedom chocolate sauce, frozen raspberries