Since buying my waffle maker a few weeks ago I have been obsessed with making waffles! I love how easy they are to make, how little washing up there is and how you can stuff a loaaaad of protein into them but still get to enjoy all the yummyyyy and semi-naughty toppings.
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or any other milk)
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/3 banana
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed (optional – will work without too!)
- 1 scoop goddess nutrition vanilla whey
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour – regular flour will work too
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sunflower/coconut oil spray to spray the waffle maker so it doesn’t stick
- Whizz up all ingredients in a blender
- Spray waffle maker with non stick spray
- Pour batter into waffle maker
- Leave to cook for 7-8 minutes
- Remove and top with your fav toppings!
- Can also use this batter to make protein pancakes (makes approx 5 small or 3 medium)