This recipe is centred around 2 of my favourite things – chocolate and peanut butter!
I can’t even deal with how good these are. Plus they only involve 5 ingredients – FIVE! Although the dipping can get a lil messy, you can lick the bowl after which makes up for it in my opinion. Plus, getting dark choc everywhere isn’t really a bad thing is it?
- 150g dates (soaked for at least 10 mins in warm water beforehand)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (don’t use the dribbly type)
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetner (Agave, honey, coconut honey etc)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 80g dark chocolate chips, melted
- Optional: 1 tsp coconut oil in with the dark chocolate to help it go further!
- Combine all ingredients but dark chocolate in a blender and blend until a dough forms
- Line a baking tray and roll the dough into little balls (about the size of a lindt truffle). Place each ball on the lined baking tray and refridgerate for 30 minutes
- Melt the chocolate and remove balls from fridge. Dip each ball into the chocolate (it will get messy) and place back on baking tray.
- Once all balls have been dipped, refridgerate for a further 30 minutes
- Now ENJOY – can be stored in the fridge or freezer