These little balls of bliss are loaded with vitamins, minerals and probiotics, with an added boost of matcha for energy and brain power! The best thing is that they take 5 minutes to make and require no baking so you can dig in straight away. They’re such a great and fun way to get in some added micronutrients and make a great pre or post workout snack that’s not only healthy but also good for your gut!
Serves: 12 balls
- 150g pitted dates (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes)
- 80g cashew nuts
- 30g dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 2.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 scoops of Thrive: Living Multrinutrient (blueberry & lucuma)
- For rolling: 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp dessicated coconut, 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until the mixture comes together
- Roll into balls about the size of a brussel sprout
- Roll in chia seeds, coconut and cocoa powder and enjoy!
- Store in fridge