Now that the mornings are getting colder and darker, curling up into bed with a giant bowl of baked oatmeal seems very appropriate. I added carrots to this recipe to increase the bulk and added protein powder to sweeten and for flavour… and for increased protein of course.
- 50g oats
- 100ml soya milk
- 1 scoop vivolife protein powder (I used cocoa)
- 1/2 a carrot, grated
- 1 tsp flax
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Toppings I used: vegan chocolate sauce (sweet freedom), nut butter, cocoa nibs, vegan chocolate, chopped nuts
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Pour into a ovenproof bowl
- Bake in centre of oven at 180c for 10-15 minutes
- Top with whatever toppings you feel like, curl up in bed and enjoy!