I eat this meal surprisingly often. It is best eaten at room temperature so doesn’t even need to be heated and can be prepped up to 4 days in advance. The only advice I give is to probably adjust the red onion quantity or substitute it for spring onion… especially if you don’t carry gum with you!
Calories: 340 – Carbs: 29g – Fat: 6g – Protein: 39g
- 50-75g spring greens (half a pack)
- 1 tin tuna
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 can red kidney beans
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste.
- Cook spring greens according to packet instructions
- Mix everything else together in a bowl (If you’re using tinned tuna in oil, you won’t need to add the olive oil too)
- Plate it up and you’re done! P.s. It will look like a massive intimidating portion but it’s very doable, even for someone my size. The spring greens can also be substituted for regular salad leaves however I don’t like to prep salad any earlier than the night before.