Yasssss I’m so excited to share the recipe for these cranberry and lemon oaty cookies. These are so easy to make and only involve a handful of ingredients which are very easy to get hold of AND best of all its all done in one bowl so MINIMAL WASHING UP!!
- 2 extra ripe bananas, mashed
- 250g oats
- 180g dried cranberries
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a large bowl, mash the banana
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into balls and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 mins, flip cookies around then bake for another 10
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 mins, before transferring to a wire rack
- EAT & ENJOY!
- Due to the oats, these are prone to drying out over time. Ideally eat ASAP but if you cant manage it, they can be frozen or dunked into tea 😍
- The cranberries & lemon can be replaced with chocolate & orange if you’re feeling more indulgent. Nuts would also be a good addition.