This recipe was made my accident. I had ran out of avocado so dug around my freezer and found some frozen peas! It was a blessing in disguise if you ask me.
- 1 slice of german rye bread
- 1 handful of frozen peas
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 1 sprig of mint (6-8 leaves)
- A small chunk of feta to crumble over
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook peas according to packet instructions
- Once cooked, lightly mash with half of the mint
- Toast the rye bread and top with spinach, then the mashed pea mixture
- Crumble over the feta, add the remaining mint and sprinkle over the chilli, salt & pepper
- Ya done! Enjoy!